Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yet another blog...

Any of you that know me know that I also maintain a blog at http://blog.dunninteractive.com. Why, then, am I starting another one?

Well, this my intention with this blog is to write down some of the more nerdy things I've learned, discovered or created. My other blog is more for family and friends to get a glimpse into my every day life.

Some of the things I hope to discuss here include practical applications of vbscript files (yes, the .vbs files that were so famous for being viruses several years ago), automating and using your own online "TiVo" setup, .Net programming, HTML and friends, MS Office and so on.

I would love to see this turn into a place that is very useful to those that are just a bit less nerdy than I am, and to those who are more nerdy, but don't know some stuff that I do.

Here's hoping I'm more faithful in writing this one than I am in writing my other one!

Bob

No comments: